Local Lodge 847 is on Facebook.
Click here to follow us.
For the fastest up to date information about our union.
Local Lodge 847 Monthly Meeting will be held onÂ
Sunday February 4, 2024
The meeting will begin at 6 PM
Regular order of Bussiness
To:Â All NEPA employees
Re:Â 2025 OTS Scholarship Program
Each year, GD-OTS partners with the National Merit Scholar Corporation to offer two $1,000 scholarships to the OTS community. The scholarship amount equates to $1,000 a year, for up to 4 years, at an accredited U.S. college/university.
The entry deadline for the 2025 GD-OTS Scholarship Program is March 31, 2024. The 2025 Scholarship entry is open to OTS employeesâ€™ children, who meet the following requirements:
- Currently attending a U.S. high school.
- Currently in their junior year, entering college in the fall of 2025.
- Has completed the PSAT/NMSQT exam (administered in Oct. 2023); semifinalists are selected based on the studentâ€™s junior year PSAT/NMSQT test scores.
To enter your child into the 2025 General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems Scholarship Program, should they meet the above requirements, please use this link and complete the following steps of the Entry Form process:
- Read the scholarship program brochure in its entirety.
- Confirm that your child meets all participation requirements for the 2025 competition by marking the appropriate check boxes.
- Complete the online 2025 General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems Scholarship Program Entry Form.
- Review the Entry Form for completeness and accuracy, read the Submission Agreement, and submit your childâ€™s Entry Form for the 2025 competition.
- Print and retain a copy of the â€śSubmission Confirmationâ€ť for your records.
Â Please note that the application link is also accessible at otsbenefits.com under Financial Planning.
If you are called into a meeting with a management representative and you have reason to believe that disciplinary action against you or other member’s may result, you have the right to have a steward present during this meeting. Read the statement below to the management representative, and contact your steward immediately.
READ THIS STATEMENT TO MANAGEMENT:
“If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined
or terminated, or affect my personal working conditions,
I request that my union representative, officer, or steward be
present at the meeting. Without representation, I choose not
to answer any question.”
â€śThis is my right under a U.S. Supreme Court decision
called Weingarten Rights.â€ť
Please Report any broken links or suggestions to Webmaster
Please remember that communications about official Union business should be made in writing through the normal chain of command, such as through a steward, local lodge official, or Business Representative, as appropriate. This web site is not a substitute for official communications.
This site is ALWAYS under construction according to the wants, needs, and desires of the membership.